My approach is simple: Leverage web technology to accomplish your business/life goals.
It can be overwhelming to understand all the new ways in which the internet is changing how we do business, live, and communicate.
I have a knack for explaining the complexities and significance of these new tools, in a way that is understandable and appropriate for your business. We can start small and build up as there is need. If you are ready to go big, then we’ll dive in deep.
I lead you from goals backwards to functionality and design. With a clearly defined purpose for why you want a website, it’s easy to get all the pieces in place from the get-go and the effectiveness our collaboration dramatically increases.
Ready to make your website work for you? Let’s collaborate.
- Web Strategy
- Mobile Friendly/Responsive Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Business Process Consulting (Using digital tools to improve your business processes)
Bracia (brah-see-a) was founded in 2005 by two brothers, Ben and Stefan Klocek, with the purpose of collaborating on projects and with people who were interested in making a positive impact. Bracia comes from the Polish word for brothers or bretheren. Stefan now works for Cooper, in San Francisco, and Ben has continued working under the Bracia name, collaborating with the likes of Zack Darling Creative Associates and The Engine is Red.
About Ben Klocek
Intrigued by creating something from nothing, I started building websites back in the days of GeoCities (c.1994). My first site was a single page that used HTML and Flash movies to teach juggling, a passion of mine.
While in college at Sonoma State University, I was offered a job as a graphic designer, and quickly became the go-to guy for anything related to “getting this darn computer to do what I want”. While creating hundreds of print pieces (from posters to mousepads), I was asked to build many websites for the college.
A few years in the corporate world showed me that I wanted to bring my expertise to projects closer to my heart. Starting Bracia allowed me to choose who and what I wanted to work with/on. So I’m excited to be in this field, working with the ideas and businesses that will create the world I want my children to grow up in.
- I was raised with a strong work ethic, which basically means when I say I’ll do something, I do it.
- I always reply to emails and phone calls. It might take me a few days, but it drives me crazy to leave them hanging.
- I don’t take on work I find uninteresting.
- Code that works AND reads well is better than code that just works.
- Music should be made at least a few times a week. Whistling, guitar, singing all work for me.
- I have between 3-8 plants I’m propagating on my window sill at any given time.
- I have to be out in nature (hiking, backpacking, exploring, or just walking) at least a few times a week, or I get a little crazy.